A simple but incredibly delicious entree ready in less than an hour. This roasted pesto gnocchi is perfect for weeknight dinners and meal prep alike, and everyone is going to love it!
- 1 (16 oz.) package of uncooked gnocchi
- 18 cherry tomatoes
- 8 white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 1/2 small onion, cut into medium chunks
- 1/2 large bell pepper, cut into medium chunks
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (or oil of choice)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup vegan pesto
- Vegan parmesan, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 425°F and position a rack in the middle of the oven. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Add the gnocchi, tomatoes, mushrooms, zucchini, onion, and bell peppers to the baking sheet. Drizzle everything with the olive oil and them toss everything together until well coated. Spread everything out into an even layer and place into the oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the gnocchi starts to become crispy, mixing halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and allow everything to cool for about 5 minutes. Transfer everything to a large bowl along with the 1/4 cup of vegan pesto and mix until everything is well coated. Add more pesto as desired.
- Serve warm with a sprinkle of vegan parmesan and enjoy!
- Potato Gnocchi: No need to boil it either! We just pop it onto the baking sheet straight out of the package. Roasting it helps give it more of a crispy bite instead of it being mushy which we prefer. If you’ve never tried roasting gnocchi, this is the perfect recipe to give it a go with.
- Veggies: You can really use any fresh veggies of your choice, have fun with this!
- Pesto: We are using homemade pesto, but you can also use a store-bought pesto, just be sure that there is no dairy in it to ensure that it is vegan. Trader Joe’s has a delicious vegan cashew kale pesto that we like.
- Parmesan: Kelly’s Croutons has a delicious pre-made parmesan, and we also have this easy 4-Ingredient Parmesan if you want to make your own.
- Olive Oil: Using a high-quality olive oil to roast your gnocchi and veggies helps add flavor and get them nice and crispy. You could also opt for another oil of your choice as preferred.
- Category: Entree
- Method: Oven
Keywords: Entree, Oven, Pesto, Basil, Pasta, Potato, Gnocchi, Easy, 1 hour, vegetable