This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Learn how to make this vegan chili with just 1 pot, 5 simple ingredients, and less than 30 minutes of your time. It’s hearty, full of flavor, and so easy to make!
This Chili is the perfect recipe to dig into during the cold winter months– it’s cozy and hearty, plus SO easy to make.
Better yet, this 5-ingredient vegan chili requires ingredients that you might already have at home!
Here’s What We Need:
- Onions: a simple yet essential aromatic flavor base to start this dish off right.
- Beans: we like to use cans of tri-blend beans which contain kidney, pinto, and black beans to add some variety to our chili, but feel free to use any type or combination of beans that you’d like though.
- Fire Roasted Tomatoes: help to load this chili up with flavor! You can also use cans of diced tomatoes with green chilies if you’d like as well. This will alter the flavor but it will be equally as delicious!
- Bell Peppers: brings in a touch of sweetness and an extra layer of flavor.
- Chili Powder: this spice blend contains chili peppers, cumin, onion, and garlic powder that brings our chili to life.
Feeling Extra Fancy?
This 5-ingredient vegan chili is delicious as is, but if you want to jazz up your chili a little bit more, here are a few recommendations!
- Vegan Meat – Some people like to make their chili extra hearty, and if you are one of these people, we recommend adding some plant-based grounds, or a veggie chicken substitute.
- Vegan Cheese – You can’t go wrong with topping your chili with some vegan cheese shreds. We recommend using either Follow Your Heart cheddar, or Violife Colby shreds.
- Vegan Sour Cream – a dollop of this will take your chili to the next level! Forager, Follow Your Heart, and Tofutti all have a delicious version of dairy-free sour cream.
- Bread Bowl – Why use a regular bowl when you can use a sourdough bread bowl? Have your bowl and eat it too!
Looking for more cozy recipes? Check these out:
- Vegan Locro De Papa (Ecuadorian Potato and Cheese Soup)
- Easy Sweet Potato Lentil Soup
- Easy Split Pea Soup (Andersen’s Copy Cat)
- One-Pot Vegetable Noodle Soup
- One-Pot Minestrone Soup (30-Minutes)
- Easy One-Pot Pasta
Nutrition facts label provided by Nutri Fox.
Disclaimer: The nutritional information shown is an estimate provided by an online calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional’s advice. This page may contain affiliate links, which simply means that we earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan!