A refreshing strawberry lemonade that is healthy and refined sugar-free? Can I get a what whaaat!
I am so excited to share with your all my new favorite beverage…soon be your favorite too 😉 We created this recipe with summer in mind and we think that is the perfect beverage for parties or picnics. We tested this recipe when my family came into town to visit and let me tell you, it was gone before I could even have a glass for myself! The best part is that this requires just 4 simple ingredients:
- Medjool dates
- Filtered water
Boom, that’s it! Blend them all together, stick it in the refrigerator to chill and then dig innnn.This recipe combines the perfect amount of sweetness from the dates + tartness of the lemons and is balanced out nicely with a refreshing infusion of mint–which is optional but highly recommended. We created this recipe as a part of our “No-Cook Summer Recipes” video on our YouTube channel. We also featured a Date-Sweetened Strawberry Lemonade as well as our Mexican-Inspired Pinwheels Easy 7-Ingredient Antipasto Skewers if you want more no-cook recipe ideas!We hope that you can try out this refined-sugar free lemonade + have it on repeat all summer long!Make sure you tag us on Instagram @sweetsimplevegan and @consciouschris and hashtag #sweetsimplevegan, we love to see your photos!Print
Your new favorite summer beverage–an easy and refined sugar-free strawberry lemonade that is sweetened with dates and made with just 4 simple ingredients!
Date-Sweetened Strawberry Lemonade
- 3 cups filtered water
- 1 cup (140g) diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup (50 g) medjool dates*
- Juice of 2 Meyer Lemons (about 1/4 cup or to taste)
- Optional: 2-3 sprigs of fresh mint
- In a high-speed blender, blend all of the ingredients together (except for the mint) until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer into an airtight container and add in the sprigs of mint if using. Seal and place into the refrigerator for 1 hour or until chilled.
- Serve over ice.
- If your dates are not soft, soak them in hot water for about 20 minutes or until softened, and drain before use.
Keywords: lemonade, summer, beverage, sugar free, dates
Nutrition facts label provided by Nutri Fox.
Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links, which simply means that we earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan!