This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Looking for a quick and easy way to use up your peaches? Grill them with a touch of maple syrup! These grilled peaches make for the perfect snack or dessert and are a great way to keep things light this summer.
Summertime and the grillin’ is eassssy.
Haha but really, I’m excited to share this easy peasy grill recipe with you so that you can serve it at your next summer get together. It basically requires just 2 ingredients and takes about 10 minutes to make. Plus, it’s light and fresh, so it won’t weigh you down and you can still party all night long.
A few tips to make the perfect grilled peaches:
- Be sure the peaches that you use are still firm when squeezed. If the peaches are too ripe, they will be too soft to take the heat and turn into a mushy mess.
- If you would like, you can brush the peaches with olive oil instead of maple syrup if you would like to decrease the sweetness of this recipe.
- Grill the peaches over medium heat and grill them until tender but not mushy! You still want the peaches to hold their shape when serving.
- Top the peaches with an additional drizzle of maple syrup and a sprinkle of both cinnamon a salt when serving.
Our favorite ice cream to use for this is the So Delicious Cashewmilk Vanilla Ice Cream. Honestly, anything that they make is a hit in our home and we highly recommend their products. This post isn’t sponsored by or affiliate with them, we just wanted to give ya our top recommendation 🙂
If you’re looking for more recipes to make with your grill this summer, check these out:
- Grilled Twice Baked Potatoes
- Grilled Romaine Lettuce
- Grilled Carrot Hot Dogs (coming soon!)
- Grilled Barbecue Tofu Skewers
- Grilled Fall Vegetable Bread Boat
Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links, which simply means that we earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan!