An easy and flavor-packed Mexican street corn inspired dip that is ready in just 15-minutes. This recipe is loaded with corn, jalapeños, red onions and more, and will definitely be a hit at your next gathering!Chris and I went head-to-head in the kitchen this week to put together TWO brand-spankin’ new corn centered recipes that are perfect for summer. We both coincidentally created recipes that were Mexican street corn inspired, and I couldn’t be happier with the results.I put together this street corn dip while he shared a Street Corn Pasta Salad pictured above that is honestly out of this world delicious. PLUS both require almost the exact same ingredients, so you can make both at the same time with no fuss.Not only does this make a great dip, but you can also serve it in sandwiches and wraps, too! Chris and I have done both– I mean what else do you expect from @consciouschris, right?If you make this recipe, let us know what you think in the comments below! + If you post any photos on Instagram, make sure you tag us @sweetsimplevegan and @consciouschris so that we don’t miss it, we love seeing your photos!Print
An easy and flavor-packed Mexican street corn inspired dip that is ready in just 15-minutes. This recipe is loaded with corn, jalapeños, homemade vegan parmesan, red onions and more, and will definitely be a hit at your next gathering!
Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Vegan street corn dip:
- 1 1/2 cups roasted corn*
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise (we used Follow Your Heart)
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder (or 1-2 cloves fresh garlic, crushed into a paste)
- 2-3 tablespoons Vegan parmesan, plus more for garnish (homemade or store-bought)*
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1-2 jalapeños, seeds removed and finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/3 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste*
- Add all of the ingredients for the vegan parmesan into a food processor and run until fine and uniform. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the street corn dip together in a medium bowl until uniform.
- Serve with chips, crackers, raw vegetables, etc!
- We used frozen roasted corn from Whole Foods and warmed it on a pan until completely thawed and warmed through.
- Our favorite store-bought vegan Parmesans are from Follow Your Heart, Kelly’s Croutons and Go Veggie (be sure you get the vegan one!).
- Don’t add the salt until after the parmesan is added! Since the parmesan is very salty on its own, you won’t need to much additional salt, if any.
- The longer the dip sits in the refrigerator, the better! If you have time, we recommend you set it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
Keywords: Appetizers, Sides, Cinco de Mayo, Dips, Gluten Free, Snack, Vegan Party
Nutrition facts label provided by Nutri Fox.
Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links, which simply means that we earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan!