An easy and flavor-packed Mexican street corn inspired dip that is ready in just 15-minutes. This recipe is loaded with corn, jalapeños, homemade vegan parmesan, red onions and more, and will definitely be a hit at your next gathering!
Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Vegan street corn dip:
- 1 1/2 cups roasted corn*
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise (we used Follow Your Heart)
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder (or 1–2 cloves fresh garlic, crushed into a paste)
- 2–3 tablespoons Vegan parmesan, plus more for garnish (homemade or store-bought)*
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1–2 jalapeños, seeds removed and finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/3 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste*
- Add all of the ingredients for the vegan parmesan into a food processor and run until fine and uniform. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the street corn dip together in a medium bowl until uniform.
- Serve with chips, crackers, raw vegetables, etc!
- We used frozen roasted corn from Whole Foods and warmed it on a pan until completely thawed and warmed through.
- Our favorite store-bought vegan Parmesans are from Follow Your Heart, Kelly’s Croutons and Go Veggie (be sure you get the vegan one!).
- Don’t add the salt until after the parmesan is added! Since the parmesan is very salty on its own, you won’t need to much additional salt, if any.
- The longer the dip sits in the refrigerator, the better! If you have time, we recommend you set it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Prep Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Category: Dip, Appetizer
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: Appetizers, Sides, Cinco de Mayo, Dips, Gluten Free, Snack, Vegan Party