This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Learn how to make this quick and easy roasted vegetable pasta with just a few simple ingredients and less than 30 minutes of your time. It’s packed with veggies, full of flavor, and leftovers can be enjoyed throughout the week.
This post is sponsored by Barilla.
Sometimes after a long day of work, Chris and I don’t even want to think about cooking– we would rather make something quick and easy (but still tasty) so that we can focus more on enjoying our time together.
This is a recipe that we make almost weekly because it helps us do just that. It’s fuss-free, requires minimal effort, and can be customized based on what we have in the fridge.
Here is what you will need for this recipe:
- Pasta Sauce: Our favorite is Barilla’s Roasted Garlic Sauce. It’s packed with flavor (garlic anything and I am innnn). I swear I could put this stuff on anything and it will taste good. Plus, I love the fact that this sauce has no sugar added, no preservatives and is non-GMO Project Verified (refer to the nutrition label for more details)
- Pasta: You can really use any pasta shape of choice, we like to use the Barilla Rotini Pasta.
- Vegetables: We added in zucchini, bell peppers, mushrooms and spinach because it is what we had at home, so feel free to add in whatever you have on hand! Things that would also work well in this recipe are yellow squash, carrots, eggplant and kale!
- Vegan sausages: We like to throw in a vegan protein if possible. Coincidentally, we had some vegan sausage that needed to be used up, so we diced it up and threw it in.
- Fresh basil: Brightens up all of the flavors in this dish!
- Vegan Parmesan: Optional but recommended! It just adds a touch of salt and richness that we think rounds out the dish.
The best part about this recipe is that there isn’t much effort involved. Place all of your veggies into the oven while you are waiting for your water to come to a boil, cook your pasta and then combine the pasta, red sauce and roasted veggies at the end. Boom, done!
Check out our video above that includes a recipe tutorial as well as a Q&A that Chris and I put together answering your questions from Instagram.
If you like this recipe, you may also like:
- Easy Vegan Pasta Primavera
- Vegan Broccoli Rabe & Sausage Pasta
- Vegan Sheet Pan Pasta with Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Sauce (Gluten-Free)
- Creamy One-Pot Taco Pasta (30-Minutes)
- Creamy White Bean Pasta (Vegan + 5-Ingredients)
- Easy Vegan Penne alla Vodka (Gluten-free Option)
- Creamy Pumpkin Pasta with Fried Sage (Vegan + Gluten-free Option)
- One-Pot Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff (30-Minutes)
Disclaimer: This Easy Roasted Vegetable Pasta is sponsored by Barilla, but all opinions remain our own. This page may contain affiliate links, which simply means that we earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan!