A rich and decadent chocolate peanut butter fudge that requires just 3 simple ingredients and about 15 minutes to put together. It’s creamy, smooth, and one of the easiest desserts to make!
- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips of choice (we used semi-sweet)
- 1 cup no-stir peanut butter (or any smooth and thick nut or seed butter; see notes)*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maldon salt, to garnish (optional)
- Line a medium dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add the peanut butter and the vanilla extract to the bowl of a food processor.
- Place the chocolate chips in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave the chocolate in 30-second increments, mixing after each increment, until it is completely melted. Add the melted chocolate into the food processor and process until smooth.
- Using a spatula, transfer all of the fudge from the food processor into the lined baking dish, being sure to smooth it out and level off the top. Place the dish into the refrigerator and allow the fudge to set for 1 hour, or until solidified.
- Remove the dish from the refrigerator. Loosen up the sides of the fudge using a butter knife and pop it out of the baking dish. Transfer the fudge to a cutting board and using a slightly wet sharp knife, cut into small squares (we cut 24).
- Top the fudge with salt (optional) and dig in.
- Transfer the fudge into an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks (see notes)*.
- We used Trader Joe’s Creamy no-stir peanut butter. It is presweetened which was not necessary but if you are working with dark chocolate, it may be ideal based on your taste preferences.
- If you are allergic to peanuts or prefer not to use them, another thick and creamy nut OR seed butter will work in its place. The key is to just make sure that the nut or seed butter you use is not runny. This will ensure that the fudge has the perfect thick and creamy consistency and sets properly. Sunflower, cashew and almond butter all work great.
- Another option for melting the chocolate is placing it into a small pot on the stove with the peanut butter and heating it until completely melted, whisking often.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. This fudge is also freezer-friendly. You can store it in an airtight container in the freezer for about 3 months, just be sure to set it out to thaw for about 15 minutes before consuming.
- Prep Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-free
Keywords: Peanut Butter, Fudge, 3-Ingredients, Vegan, Gluten-free, No Cook, Desserts