This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Vegan pancakes, made easy! These 3-ingredient vegan pancakes require just a blender and a pan, and the batter is ready in just a few minutes! Plus, they are gluten-free, oil-free, and perfect for meal prep.
*Updated September 2020*
An easy and no-fuss recipe that is filling, comforting and does not skimp on flavor? Count me in!
All you need for these pancakes are 3 simple ingredients:
- Rolled Oats: If you are gluten-free, you can find gluten-free rolled oats here.
- Ripe Bananas: The riper the bananas are, the sweeter they get! We know our bananas are ready when they become nice and spotty (as pictured above).
- Plant-Based Milk: We use unsweetened almond just because it’s usually what we have, but feel free to use any plant-based milk of your choice! You can even use a sweetened and/or vanilla variety to give the pancakes that extra oomph.
Pop all of these into a blender, blend until smooth and voila, your 3-ingredient vegan pancake batter is ready!
To take these pancakes to the next level, consider adding things like:
- Cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Vanilla Extract
- Sugar (or sweetener or choice)
- Chocolate Chips
A few more delicious pancake recipes to try out:
- Savory Corn Pancakes w/ Cilantro Dill Cream Sauce
- Fluffy Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Fluffy Vegan Buttermilk Pancakes
Make sure you tag me on Instagram @sweetsimplevegan and hashtag #sweetsimplevegan if you recreate these 3-Ingredient Vegan Pancakes, I’d love to see your photos!Print
Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links, which simply means that I earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan!