This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
It’s officially grilling season, and today we are cooking up some stuffed vegan jalapeño popper burgers. These decadent burgers are oozing with vegan cheese, cream cheese, jalapeños, and vegan bacon.
Warning, these burgers are serious! Chances are, once you make them, they will be on rotation for cookouts as summer long. When I was brainstorming ideas for grill recipes, I thought it would be fun to combine two of my favorite things—jalapeno poppers, and burgers. Thus, the stuffed jalapeño popper burger was born.
Thankfully, this recipe is super easy to make! You can also modify what is stuffed in the burgers based on what you have available in your pantry or fridge.
Here’s What You Need:
- Vegan Burger Patties – We like to use Beyond Meat for these. We recommend using beyond burger patties, but Impossible grounds could work too. If using the grounds, we recommend shaping them into 4 oz rounds.
- Dairy-Free Cream Cheese – We like to use Kite Hill cream cheese for our burgers, and the Violife cream cheese also works well. While we haven’t tested it, this recipe should work with any plain cream cheese.
- Vegan Cheese Shreds – We used both mozzarella and cheddar style shreds for our burger. You can also use just one or the other, based on your preference or availability. The Follow Your Heart Fiesta Blend shreds would also be a great addition to this recipe.
- Vegan Bacon – For our burgers, we used Sweet Earth benevolent bacon, but any plant-based bacon of your choice would work well. If you want to take things to the next level, we have some homemade varieties you can also try.
- Jalapeños – One important thing to note here is that the spice level for the burgers will depend on the number of seeds in the jalapeño. If you aren’t a huge fan of spicy, I recommend completely de-seeding the jalapeños before adding them. If you want a little spice, leave a few in there!
We can’t wait for you to try these stuffed vegan jalapeño popper burgers for yourself, we hope you love them as much as we do!
Looking For More Grill Recipes?
- Grilled Carrot Hot Dogs
- Maple-Glazed Grilled Peaches with Ice Cream
- Grilled Romaine Lettuce (Easy + 3-Ingredients)
- Grilled Barbecue Tofu Skewers
- Grilled Twice Baked Potatoes (Easy & Vegan + Oven-Option)
Nutrition facts label provided by Nutri Fox.
Disclaimer: The nutritional information shown is an estimate provided by an online calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional’s advice. This page may contain affiliate links, which simply means that we earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan!