This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
If anyone tells you that tofu is bland, they’ve never had this Ginger Sesame Tofu. Full of flavor, and super simple to make, this is may just be your new favorite way to prepare this soy-based protein.
If you have a few minutes to spare, this Ginger Sesame Tofu is the perfect protein to add any meal. Whether, it’s a salad, sandwich, wrap, pasta, stir-fry, you-name-it, this recipe is the perfect complement.
This Ginger Sesame Tofu is also perfect for meal prepping if that’s your thing. You can make it in bulk and have it prepped and ready to go in the fridge when throwing together a quick meal. We added this tofu to the stir-fry recipe we just put out, and it was perfect.
What’s your favorite way to prepare tofu? The options are endless. We have a bunch of tofu-centric recipes that we know you’re going to love.
- Sheet Pan Lemon Pepper & Herb Tofu with Asparagus and Tahini Dressing
- Grilled Barbecue Tofu Skewers
- Basic Tofu Scramble (6-Ingredients + Gluten-Free)
- Easy Lemongrass Tofu (8-Ingredients + 20 Minutes)
- Easy Tofu Ricotta Cheese (7-Ingredients)
If you are allergic to soy, or you’re trying to avoid it, fear not! We have some other protein-packed recipes that soy-free.
- Chickpea Scramble (Soy-Free & High-Protein Vegan Breakfast)
- Kid-Friendly Vegan Chicken Nuggets
- Instant Pot Black Bean Soup (Vegan + 30-Minutes or Less)
Nutrition facts label provided by Nutri Fox.
Disclaimer: The nutritional information shown is an estimate provided by an online calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional’s advice. This page may contain affiliate links, which simply means that we earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan!