Tater tot breakfast nachos that will blow your mind! Made with tofu scramble, homemade pico, black beans, and a creamy vegan cheese sauce. Get ready to make breakfast time a whole lot more delicious!
Tater Tot Nachos (Totchos)
- 1 (16 oz.) bag of tater tots
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ cup salsa of choice or homemade pico de gallo (recipe below)
- 1 recipe of our Basic Tofu Scramble
- 1/2 recipe of Chipotle Cheddar Cheese
Homemade Pico De Gallo
- ½ cup tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup red onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, roughly chopped
- Juice of ½ lime
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare tater tots according to package directions and set aside. We bake ours on a silicone baking mat.
- Prepare the tofu scramble along with half a recipe of the chipotle cheddar cheese sauce and set aside.
- If making pico de gallo, simply mix all of the ingredients together until uniform.
- In a large plate or bowl, layer in the cooked tater tots, tofu scramble, black beans, and salsa or pico de gallo. Top with the chipotle cheddar cheese* and enjoy!
- We transferred our chipotle cheddar cheese sauce to a squeeze bottle, but dolloping it on with a spoon works just fine!