The best Super Bowl Party Platter! Mojo fries baked and seasoned to perfection, along with an incredible spread of fresh veggies, crackers, and Lantana hummus. Get your super bowl party started right!
Baked Mojo Fries
- 5 medium Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Vegan Super Bowl Party Platter
- 1–2 Lantana Hummuses of your choice (we used Extra Spicy 3 Pepper and Beet)
- Dipping ingredients, such as:
- Pretzel balls (we used Pretzilla)
- Vegan crackers (we used Edward & Son’s)
- Carrot sticks
- Celery sticks
- Mojo fries (above)
For the fries:
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Cut the potatoes in half and then cut each half lengthwise into 8-10 wedges, depending on how large you would like your wedges to be.
- In a large sealable container, whisk together all of the ingredients (except for the potatoes) until smooth. Add the potatoes, cover with the lid, and shake vigorously until the batter has evenly coated all of the potatoes.
- Shake off any excess batter and place the potato wedges on the lined baking sheet. Bake for 30-35 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Cool and enjoy!
For the platter:
- On a large cutting board (or cheese slate or platter of choice), lay out the Lantana hummuses you are using, preferably on separate ends of the board. We chose their Beet and Extra Spicy 3 Pepper flavors.
- Distribute your dipping ingredients throughout the platter, either in separated sections or mixed throughout.
- Dig in!
- The serving size on this recipe card takes into account all of the baked mojo fries + the party platter.
- Gluten-free flour may work in place of the all-purpose, but we have not yet tested this and cannot guarantee results. Our favorite 1:1 gluten-free flour is from Bob’s Red Mill and we recommend it!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes