Easy and quick meals are the best kind of meals, right?
This hummus pasta is the perfect lazy meal that is ready in about 15-minutes! It requires just one pot + 5 simple ingredients, and the result is pure magic! Who knew that throwing just a handful of ingredients together could create such an epically delicious flavor combination?We love that this recipe requires simple ingredients that we usually have handy at home: pasta (any kind works), hummus, parsley or basil, tomatoes and some unsweetened plant milk of choice. We kept the olives optional as it is an ingredient that Jasmine and I don’t agree on (she will pass on them 9 times out of 10 lol) and we figured some of our readers would feel the same way.Make sure you tag us on Instagram @sweetsimplevegan and @consciouschris and hashtag #sweetsimplevegan if you recreate any of our recipes, we love to see your photos!Print
The perfect lazy meal that is ready in about 15-minutes! This hummus pasta requires just one pot and 5 simple ingredients.
- 8 oz. penne pasta (or pasta of choice)
- 3/4 cup garlic hummus of choice (check out our homemade hummus recipe)
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup plain unsweetened non-dairy milk of choice
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley or fresh basil (or try a mix of both)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Black olives
- Vegan parmesan
- Nutritional yeast
- Red pepper flakes
- Additional basil or parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Once cooked, drained and transfer the pasta back into the pot.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix until uniform. Taste and adjust seasonings a desired.
- Divide into 4 bowls and serve with any additional toppings of choice.
- This pasta can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- The nutrition facts were taken using almond milk and do not take into consideration the salt and pepper added to taste.
Keywords: pasta, hummus, one pot, easy
Nutrition facts label provided by Nutri Fox.
Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links, which simply means that we earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan!