Anyone recognize this recipe from last year on my Instagram? Well, I stumbled upon it on my computer, and I decided that I should share it with you all because I know you would enjoy it.You can choose whatever you would like to fill up these wraps, because the dressing/dipping sauce is the star of this recipe. If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you’ll probably realize that this is a dressing I am absolutely obsessed with since I’ve shared variations of it many times before. But really, I still want to keep sharing it because it’s THAT GOOD.
This dressing is high carb, low fat, and raw, plus it can be made in minutes! It freezes well, too 🙂
Out of persimmons? NO PROBLEM! Grab a mango, it will work perfectly in its place.
You can check out variations in my:
- Sweet Persimmon Kale Chips (hclf, raw)
- Zucchini Noodles with Persimmon Ginger Dressing (hclf, raw)
- Raw Fall Zucchini Pasta + Ginger Persimmon Dressing (gf, fat-free)
- 4-6 small collard green leaves
- ½ cup uncooked quinoa + 1 cup water or low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 large tomato, sliced into strips
- ½ orange bell pepper, sliced into strips
- ½ yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 zucchini, spiralized (I use this spiralizer)
- ½-1 avocado, sliced into strips
- 1 recipe Ginger Persimmon Dressing (sub mango for persimmon if needed)
- Rinse quinoa in a fine sieve until water runs clear. Drain, transfer to a pot with your liquid of choice and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, cover reduce heat to a simmer until water is absorbed, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat for 5 minutes, then uncover and fluff with a fork.
Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links, which simply means that I earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan!