- 4–6 small collard green leaves
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa + 1 cup water or low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 large tomato, sliced into strips
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 zucchini, spiralized (I use this spiralizer)
- 1/2–1 avocado, sliced into strips
- 1 recipe Ginger Persimmon Dressing (sub mango for persimmon if needed)
- Rinse quinoa in a fine sieve until water runs clear. Drain, transfer to a pot with your liquid of choice and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, cover reduce heat to a simmer until water is absorbed, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat for 5 minutes, then uncover and fluff with a fork.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Vegan