This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These Tokyo Street Fries make for the perfect snack or appetizer! They are jam-packed with flavor and are so easy to make.
We had such a blast making these Tokyo Street Fries. Not only are they super simple to make, but the flavor they pack is also something to rave about. We recently made these for a few guests we had over for a backyard gathering, and everyone loved them as much as us!
Here’s What You Need to Make These Tokyo Street Fries:
- Tokyo Mix Popcorn Seasoning – This is a blend of seaweed, onion, sesame seeds, nutritional yeast, and salt, that makes for a flavor-packed umami blend worth devouring. The full recipe for this seasoning mix is down in the recipe card!
- Frozen Shoestring Fries – To make this recipe extra easy, frozen fries are the key! Shoestring fries are recommended, and we personally really like the Alexia brand, but any fries will do!
- Sriracha Mayo – A simple mix of sriracha and vegan mayo to make for the perfect topping for these fries with a little kick too. We like to use Follow Your Heart vegenaise and Yellowbird Sriracha.
- Garnish – To add some extra flair to these Tokyo Street Fries top it off with green onion and sprinkle with black sesame seeds.
Looking for More Delicious Recipes?
- Vegan Big Mac Fries
- Air-Fryer Brussels Sprout Chips
- Vegan Lumpia Shanghai
- Dairy-Free Ranch Kale Chips
- Homemade Vegan Mozzarella Sticks
If you’d like to enter to win a copy of Lauren Toyota’s new cookbook Hot For Food All Day, simply subscribe to our email list and leave a comment down below with the email you subscribed with so we know you entered. You can comment as many times as you’d like, and each comment will count as one entry. This giveaway is US only.
If you’d like to enter to win any of the other cookbooks, find the links below:
- Liv B’s Easy Everyday (US & Canada)
- Vegan Yum (US only)
- Fast Easy Cheap Vegan (Worldwide)
- Make it Vegan (US & Canada)
Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links, which simply means that we earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan!
Reprinted from HOT FOR FOOD ALL DAY. Copyright © 2021 by Lauren Toyota. Published by Ten Speed Press, an imprint of Random House, a division of Penguin Random House LLC.