Quick & easy edible vegan cookie dough that is free of oil and gluten! Enjoy these, guilt-free 🙂
- 1 1/2 cups Erewhon Organics brown rice cereal, ground into flour
- 1/4 cup organic peanut flour* + 6 tablespoons water
- 1 cup (8–10 large) medjool dates
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao nibs or chocolate chips*
- Add the brown rice cereal into a high speed blender (or food processor)* and run until ground into a flour.
- Mix the peanut flour and water into a small bowl until smooth, then add it + all of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips (or cacao nibs) into a food processor and run until uniform, then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a 1 tablespoon cookie scooper or measuring spoon, scoop the cookie dough bites and roll into balls.
- Using a food processor to grind the cereal may result in a slightly coarse flour.
- You can sub regular nut butter for the peanut flour.
- Using raw cacao nibs will make this recipe refined sugar free.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Dessert, Snack