This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Take breakfast to the next level with these blender oatmeal pancakes. They require just a handful of simple ingredients and are packed with protein.
What makes these blender oatmeal pancakes special is that they contain tofu, giving them the perfect texture and an extra boost of protein. They’re also ready in just a few minutes. Simply toss everything into the blender and then onto a skillet and cook until golden brown.
How do you like to enjoy your pancakes? Let us know in the comments below!
If you like these blender oatmeal pancakes, you may also enjoy:
- Chickpea Scramble (Soy-Free & High-Protein Vegan Breakfast)
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars (Vegan + Gluten-Free)
- Basic Tofu Scramble (6-Ingredients + Gluten-Free)
- Classic Vegan French Crepes (Easy + 5-Ingredients)
- Vegan Eggs Benedict with Homemade Hollandaise
- Easy Vegan Pancakes
Nutrition facts label provided by Nutri Fox.
Disclaimer: The nutritional information shown is an estimate provided by an online calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional’s advice. This page may contain affiliate links, which simply means that we earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan!