Take breakfast to the next level with these blender oatmeal pancakes. They require just a handful of simple ingredients and are packed with protein.
- 113.5g (1/4 package or about 1/2 cup) silken tofu
- 1 cup (105g) rolled oats
- 1/3 cup + 2 tbsp (111g) vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon (6g) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or as desired)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat a greased medium sized skillet over medium low heat. We used this one.
- As that heats up, add all of the ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Using a 1/3-cup, pour the batter onto the heated skillet and cook until the edges begin to dry out and fo bubbles + the underside becomes golden brown, about 1-2 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side for 1-2 minutes more or until it has cooked through.
- Continue until you have cooked all of the pancakes.
- Serve while warm with maple syrup and toppings of your choice.
- These pancakes perfect for meal prep and can be frozen in large batches. We like to store ours in Stasher bags and then reheat them in either the toaster or toaster oven when we are ready to enjoy them.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
Keywords: breakfast, pancakes, stovetop, tofu, blender, oatmeal, oats, protein