This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
After you have made your beloved nut milks, what do you do with the pulp? Make brownies, of course!
- Organic medjool dates: 7 Hot Dates (Ships in the US and Canada)
- Organic coconut butter: Artisana
- Aluminum-free baking powder: Bob’s Red Mill
- Gluten-free flour blend: Bob’s Red Mill
- Gluten-free rolled oats: Bob’s Red Mill
- Organic raw cacao powder: Navitas Naturals
- Organic coconut sugar: Better Body Foods
I used the almond pulp from my Ice Cream Milk, so it was flavored as compared to a plain almond milk pulp. You can taste the batter before baking (yes you can!), so be sure to do that to taste the sweetness level and adjust it yo your liking.
What’s your favorite way to use up your nut milk pulp? Share below, I’d love to try out your ideas!Print
Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links, which simply means that I earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan!