An easy way to get more veggies into your day and love it too!
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/3–1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla bean powder or extract
Toppings of choice, such as:
- Fresh fruit
- Peanut butter*
In a small pot over medium heat, add the oats, zucchini, water, and cinnamon. Bring to a boil and then lower to a simmer until the oats absorb the water, about 15 minutes.
Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
Top with peanut butter* and fresh fruit.
- You can mix the peanut butter through or use it as a topping, your choice!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15