Make restaurant-style garlic bread at home with just 4 simple ingredients and about 20 minutes of your time. It is the perfect side to any pasta dish and just too dang good to pass up on!
- 1/3 cup vegan butter, melted (we used Earth Balance)
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 loaf (340g) bread of choice, sliced into 1″ pieces (we used sourdough)
- 2 tablespoons finely minced parsley
- 3 tablespoons vegan parmesan (optional but recommended)
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Add the vegan butter to a small bowl and pop it in the microwave for 20-30 seconds, or until melted. Alternatively, you can also heat the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until melted.
- Once melted, mix in the garlic and set aside.
- Arrange the sliced bread on the lined baking sheet. Using a brush, generously coat each slice with the garlic butter until you have used it all up. Sprinkle evenly with the fresh parsley and vegan parmesan.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
- Set the oven to broil and allow the bread to bake for 1-2 minutes longer, or until golden. Keep an eye on the bread to prevent it from burning.
- Remove from the oven and cool until easy to handle. Dig in!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Side
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Vegan, Italian
Keywords: Appetizer, Side, Vegan, Italian, Garlic, bread, Date, Valentine's