Did someone say Vegan Big Mac Sauce? This classic combination of mayo (egg-free of course), relish, mustard, ketchup, and spices is just about as American as it gets. We aren’t joking when we say you can put this sh*t on everything.
- 1 cup vegan mayo (we used Vegenaise)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons sweet relish
- 1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- In a small or medium-sized bowl combine all ingredients and stir until fully combined. If you would like to thin out the sauce a bit, add water 1 teaspoon at a time until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Serve on a sandwich, with french fries, or as a dip. Enjoy!
- This sauce tastes even better when you place it into the refrigerator to chill for a few hours or overnight.
- Store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Category: Sauce
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: vegan, big mac, sauce, no bake, condiment, dressing, dip, party, mcdonalds, burger, mayo, ketchup, special, relish