- 3/4 cup gluten-free quick oats
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips or chunks*
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/3–1/2 cup medjool dates, pitted & packed (depending on how sweet you want it, I used 1/3)
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2–1 tsp turmeric (depending on your preference)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Process the tahini, almond milk, medjool dates, cinnamon, turmeric, salt and vanilla until smooth. Transfer into a mixing bowl and add in the remaining ingredients, stirring well to combine.
- Scoop the dough into 10-12 cookies, about 1.5 tbsp each, onto a parchment lined baking sheet, then press down to flatten.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and cool before digging in.
I usually buy my turmeric powder in bulk as opposed to small bottles as it is less money per ounce that way, so I would recommend you do the same if you eat a lot of turmeric 🙂
Since most chocolate chips have refined sugar, you can opt for cacao nibs, chocolate chunks of your favorite sugar free chocolate bar, or just leave it out 🙂
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins