Learn how to make these simple roasted vegetables in just a few easy steps. This recipe requires just a few simple seasonings and a sheet pan, and makes the perfect side to any meal.
- 1 head cauliflower (1 pound), cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 crown broccoli (1/2 pound), cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 medium red onion (295g), halved and sliced
- 2 medium carrots (186g), quartered and cut into 2″ sticks
- 2 bell peppers (330g), cut into 2″ pieces
- 2 yukon gold potatoes, quarter and sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Black pepper, as desired
- Preheat the oven to 425°F, and line two half baking sheets (or one full) with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Chop you vegetables. I suggest having them all similarly sized for even cooking. Roughly divide the vegetables amongst both trays.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, sea salt, dried oregano, smoked paprika and black pepper until uniform.
- Give both trays a drizzle of olive oil (1 1/2 tablespoons per tray) and then mix so that all of the vegetables are coated.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over both of the baking sheets and then give them another mix to make sure that they are evenly coated.
- Spread the vegetables out into a single layer (or as best as you can) and place the baking sheets into the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheets from the oven and carefully give the vegetables a mix.
- Place them back into the oven for 10 to 15 minutes more, or until cooked through.
- Once cooked, remove the vegetables from the oven and allow them to cool for about 10 minutes. Enjoy!
- Store these roasted vegetables in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- We like to “retoast” the vegetables in an air fryer, oven or toaster oven if we store them in the refrigerator to crisp them back up.
- Feel free to change up the vegetables, just be sure to chop them in similarly sized pieces/thicknesses.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Side
- Method: Oven
Keywords: side, roasted, vegetables, broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, potato, gluten free