Easy homemade restaurant-style salsa! This recipe requires just 7-ingredients and can be made in 10 minutes or less.
- 1 (14 oz.) can whole Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 small white onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2–1 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, roughly chopped and stems removed
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor (or blender) and pulse to break up the large pieces. Process until it reaches your desired texture (we like ours pretty smooth). Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Transfer to airtight container and allow it to sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour so that the flavors can marinate together.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes