Learn how to make the perfect dairy-free orange creamsicle popsicles with just 5 simple ingredients!
- 1 1/4 cups orange juice (we recommend fresh!)
- 1 cup cashews, soaked
- 1 cup water or unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: 1 teaspoon orange zest (for additional orange flavor)
- Optional: 1 teaspoon ground turmeric (for additional color)
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, remove the pot from heat and add in the raw cashews. Allow the cashews to soak until softened, about 20-30 minutes. Drain the cashews.
- Add all of the ingredients for the orange creamsicles into a high speed blender and blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Evenly distribute the mixture into 10 popsicle molds. Tap the popsicle molds onto the counter a few times to remove any air bubbles. Place the popsicles into the freezer and allow them to set until solid, ideally overnight.
- To remove the popsicles from the mold, submerge the mold into a bowl of warm (not hot) water for about 30-40 seconds (longer if necessary depending on the warmth of the water). Gently wiggle the popsicles out of the mold to prevent them from cracking.
- We used this popsicle mold and highly recommend it! Silicone molds are so much easier to remove the popsicles from.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-free
Keywords: Vegan, Gluten-free, Dessert, Snack, Orange, Creamsicle, Popsicle