- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup gluten-free flour
- 12 medjool dates
- 3/4 cup quartered kumquats, seeds removed
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dried coconut
- 1.5 tbs chia seeds + 3 tbs water
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking sheet.*
- Grind chia seeds and mix with 3 tbs water. Set aside to thicken.
- Place the kumquats and dates into a food processor and run until chopped into small bits.
- Add in the bananas and chia gel and run until smooth.( It will be a bit chunky but no worries!)
- In a large bowl, mix in the remaining ingredients, then add in the wet mixture. Mix until uniform.
- Using a 2-3 tbs cookie scoop (or try 1/2 of a 1/4 cup measure), divide cookies. Roll into balls and place onto the baking sheet. Press down until 1/2″ thick and about 1.5″ wide.
- Place into the oven for 20 minutes. Remove, flip, and bake for another 12 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes and serve with almond milk.
Foil does not work unless you oil it, so I suggest using parchment or a silpat!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 32 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-free