This spinach artichoke dip is creamy, full of flavor, easy to make, and completely free from dairy—a decadent dip to impress your friends and family at the next gathering.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 8 ounces silken tofu
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 ounces frozen spinach, defrosted and chopped
- 5 ounces artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup grated dairy-free parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a small pan, add in the oil. Once warm, add the onions and garlic. Sauté for 3 minutes or until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- In a high-powered blender, add the cream cheese, tofu, onions and garlic, almond milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Blend until very smooth.
- Add the spinach and artichokes, parmesan and chives, and pulse a couple of times, but do not blend. You want to leave it a bit chunky! Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Transfer to a greased oven-safe dish and bake for 20 minutes or until warm and golden on top.
- Mix and serve with toasted bread, crackers, or vegetable sticks. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
Keywords: spinach, artichoke, dip, appetizer, holiday, party, snack, dairy-free