This vegan spinach artichoke dip is rich and creamy, full of flavor, and the best vegan dip for game days, holidays and hosting. It’s made with just 12 simple ingredients in less than 1 hour. Use this decadent dip to impress your friends and family at your next gathering.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 8 ounces silken tofu
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 ounces frozen spinach, defrosted and chopped
- 5 ounces artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup grated dairy-free parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a small pan, add in the oil. Once warm, add the onions and garlic. Sauté for 3 minutes or until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- In a high-powered blender, add the cream cheese, tofu, onions and garlic, almond milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Blend until very smooth.
- Add the spinach and artichokes, parmesan and chives, and pulse a couple of times, but do not blend. You want to leave it a bit chunky! Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Transfer to a greased oven-safe dish and bake for 20 minutes or until warm and golden on top.
- Mix and serve with toasted bread, crackers, or vegetable sticks. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
Keywords: spinach, artichoke, dip, appetizer, holiday, party, snack, dairy-free