- 3/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup liquid (I use half almond milk half water)
- 1 heaping tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2–1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Dash vanilla bean powder or extract
- + stevia to taste
- In a 16oz mason jar or container of choice, add in all of the ingredients.
- Mix up well, seal shut and place in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, mix again and top with anything you’d like 🙂 I chose fresh fruit, more chia seeds and cacao nibs!
This recipe can be kept for 3 days in the refrigerator in a sealed air tight container.
- Prep Time: 10 mins