An easy 4-ingredient kombucha margarita recipe that makes for the PERFECT refreshing cocktail to start the new year!
- 2 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces mango kombucha or any of choice (we used GT’s)
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- Pink Himalayan salt to rim each glass (optional)
- Lime, to garnish
- If desired, salt the rim of a chilled margarita glass.
- Pour the ingredients into a shaker with ice cubes and shake well.
- Strain the cocktail into your the prepared glasses with ice.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes