You’ll never eat cranberry sauce out of a can again. This recipe is easy, requires just 5 ingredients and will be ready in 10 minutes!
- 1 12-ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- Zest of 1 large orange
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice (all the juice from the orange zested)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup*
- 1/4 cup raw turbinado sugar*
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place all of the ingredients in a medium pot over medium heat and cook down for about 10 minutes, stirring and mashing often, until it reaches a thick jam-like consistency.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 10-14 days.
- Any liquid sweetener of your choice will work, it will just change the flavor of the end result slightly.
- You can use regular cane sugar as well, just be sure it is organic and vegan.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Sides, Thanksgiving
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free Oil-Free
Keywords: Sides, Thanksgiving, Vegan, Gluten-Free Oil-Free, Cranberry, Sauce, 10 Minutes