This vegan Caesar salad dressing will fool ya for the real thing! It super easy to make with less than 10-ingredients, PLUS all of the ingredients are simple and include stuff your probably already have in your pantry. This dressing will take your salads to the next level!
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon vegan Worcestershire
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, remove it fro heat. Add in the raw cashews and allow them to soak for 20 minutes, or until softened.
- Drain the cashews and add them into a high-speed blender along with the remaining ingredients, except for the salt and pepper. Process until smooth and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add more water if necessary to reach a dressing like consistency.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dressing, Salad
- Cuisine: Vegan, Oil-free
Keywords: Dressing, Salad, Side, Sauce, Oil-free, Gluten-free