This easy stovetop granola requires just 1 pan + 6 simple ingredients — that’s it! Perfect if you are without an oven or are just too lazy to use one! 😉
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup nuts of choice, roughly chopped (I used almonds)
- 1/4 cup raisins or dried fruit of choice
- 2–3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Almond milk
- Fresh or frozen fruit
- In a wide pan, toast the oats over medium heat, for about 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Add in the almonds and toast for another 3-4 minutes, stirring often, until the oats are fragrant and lightly browned.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the maple syrup and mix until uniform, then drizzle the syrup over top. Lower heat to low and mix the syrup through for 3-4 minutes or until dried out.
- Remove from heat and cool, then serve or transfer into an airtight container for about 2 weeks.
- *Watch the almonds closely, and be careful not to burn them!
Consider the ingredients of this recipe a base, have fun with this and add your own special twist!
- Nutrition facts do not take into consideration the optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 11 mins
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: Vegan