Taking fruit to a party this summer? Bring it to a whole new level with this 5-ingredient watermelon mojito salad! It is light, refreshing and bursting with flavor plus it is ready in just 10 minutes!
- 4 lbs (about 6 cups) seedless watermelon, cut into small chunks (we did triangles)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Other ingredients that would go well with this: 1/2 cup diced cucumber, 1/2 cup diced berries, and even little rum (about 1/4 cup)!
- Toss all of the ingredients together in a large bowl until uniform.
- You can set it into the refrigerator for about 1 hour if you would like it cold or you can serve it as is at room temperature. Enjoy!
- You can also add a sprinkle of sugar if your watermelon isn’t very sweet!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: salad, side
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten
Keywords: snack, summer, watermelon, mojito, party