A no-cook recipe that is perfect for a last minute party appetizer, for summer picnics or even for a quick snack at home. The best part is that they are ready in less than 10 minutes!
- 8 skewers (we used stainless steel)
- 8 slices vegan deli slices of choice (we used Field Roast)
- 1/2 wheel vegan mozzarella cheese*, rolled into 1″ sized balls (we used Miyoko’s)
- 16 marinated artichoke hearts
- 16 pepperoncini
- 16 pitted olives
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 16 leaves of basil
- Skewer all of the antipasto ingredients. We used about 2 of each ingredient and used a consistent pattern for aesthetic purposes, but feel free to arrange them as you would like!
- Arrange skewers on a serving platter and serve!
- If you would like, you can drizzle them with a balsamic reduction or sprinkle them with a bit of Italian seasoning.
- If you do not have access to Miyoko’s Mozzarella, any block vegan cheese would work just cut it into about 1/2-1″ cubes.
- We made sure to drain the liquid out of the artichokes, olive, and pepperoncini before placing them on the skewer. We did this by simply squeezing them between a clean towel (only a few at a time) to drain excess liquid.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes