- 1/2 lb. Baby kale mix or any baby greens of choice, roughly chopped
- 1/2 lb. Lemon boy heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 lb. Romano beans* + 3 cups water
- 5 Mokum orange carrots, julienned + the greens of 2 carrots, chopped
- 1/2 lb. Lemon cucumbers, sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped, roughly chopped
- 2 Ataulfo mangos, diced
- 1/4” fresh ginger, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1–2 tbsp red onion, diced
- 2–3 tbsp Pistachios, crushed
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Add in the Romano beans, and allow them to cook for 5 minutes. Strain them from the pot and set aside to cool.
- In large bowl, combine the kale and carrot greens. Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the mango, ginger, lime and onion. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over your kale and carrot greens, and massage for a minute or two.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, except for the pistachios, and toss until combined.
- The salad may be served immediately, but I would suggest letting it sit for at least 1 hour.
- To serve, top with crush pistachios.
Leave out the cooked Romano beans if a completely raw salad is desired.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Salad, Entree
- Cuisine: Vegan, Raw Vegan