- 10–12 fresh sprigs of rosemary, at least 5″ long
- 5 baby white potatoes
- 10 mini heirloom tomatoes
- 3 white mushrooms
- 1/2 orange bell pepper
- 1/2 medium white onion
- Seasonings of choice: I used garlic powder and black pepper
- 1 chopstick or thick stick
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking sheet.
- Wash your vegetables and rosemary sprigs.
- Cut the vegetables into pieces of relatively the same size. I cut the potatoes into fours, the tomatoes in half, the mushrooms into fours, and the bell pepper and onion into uniform square pieces of relative size to the other vegetables. Feel free to omit/add vegetables as you prefer.
- Run the chopstick through your vegetables (slowly) so that you have a hole to run the rosemary through.
- Skew the vegetables onto your rosemary through the holes you made in the SAME direction as the leaves go. Vary the vegetables in any order of your choice. For mine, I did 1 piece of each veggies for each skewer.
- Place on lined sheet and add seasonings to taste.
- Roast in the oven, uncovered, for 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for at least 10 minutes.
Alternatively, you could grill these or cook them in a pan.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Category: Entree, Side Dish
- Cuisine: Vegan