An easy ramen stir fry recipe ready in under 15 minutes. Not only is this simple and delicious, it’s also super nutritious and loaded with veggies to keep you fueled through the day!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce (or tamari for gluten-free)
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon tapioca starch or flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
For the noodle bowl:
- 1 millet & brown rice ramen cake
- 1/2 cup frozen asian stir fry mix
- 1/4 cup red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup shelled edamame (optional, thaw if frozen)
- 1/4 cup water chestnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
In our lunchbox:
- Planet Box
- Medjool Dates
- Chocolate Banana Granola
- Cook the noodles as instructed on the package directions. For ours we needed to add the noodles to boiling water and simmer until soft, about x minutes.
- Prepare the sauce: In a medium bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients until combined. Set aside.
- Hear a large pan over medium-high heat. Add in the frozen vegetables plus about 3 tablespoons of water and saute for about 7-10 minutes, or until defrosted and tender. Add in the carrots and edamame and saute another couple minutes.
- Stir in the drained noodles along with all of the sauce and cook for a few minutes or until the sauce thickens and the veggies are tender.
- Serve with a garnish of green onion, and sesame seeds. Can keep in an air tight container in the fridge for 2 days.
- Prep Time: 4 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes