Once you learn how to make your own vegan granola bars from scratch, you’ll never go back to store-bought granola bars! These s’mores flavored, nut-free bars are the perfect treat for back to school, afternoon snacking, or even dessert!
- 2 cups One Degree Organics Sprouted Rolled Oats
- 2 cups One Degree Organics Sprouted Brown Rice Crisps Cereal
- 1 cup chopped graham crackers* (see notes)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or vegan butter
- 1 1/3 cup mini marshmallows, divided
- 1/2 cup vegan honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Spray an 8 by 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray or line it with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, add in the rolled oats, brown rice crisps, vegan graham crackers, and salt. Mix until uniform and set aside.
- Take 2/3 cup of the vegan marshmallows and cut them in half. Set aside.
- In a small pot over medium-low heat, melt the vegan butter. Once melted, add in the vegan honey and the remaining uncut vegan marshmallows. Continue cooking, stirring often, until the marshmallows are fully melted. Remove the pot from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture into the large bowl and mix until uniform. Add in the cut marshmallows as well as the mini chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and evenly distribute it, pressing it down gently with a spatula.
- Place the baking dish in the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator. Gently remove the bars from the baking dish and cut it into 12 long bars, or as many bars in whatever shape that you’d like.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Prep Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake