Memorial Day is coming up and we got you covered with the perfect party recipe! Your summer cookout this year will be taken to the next level with this bomb AF potato salad! Fresh veggies, herbs, and an amazing creamy vegan dressing; this potato salad is packed with flavor and appeals to just about anybody!
- 2 lbs. mixed baby potatoes, washed well and halved
- 2 stalks celery, diced small
- ½ large red onion, finely minced
- 1 bell pepper, diced small (we used 1/2 red & 1/2 yellow)
- 6–8 baby cornichon pickles, diced small
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup vegan mayonnaise (or opt for 1 medium avocado)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard or German mustard
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Place the potatoes in a pot and cover with a few inches of water. Place it on the stove over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Once boiling, allow the potatoes to cook until just fork tender, about 6-8 minutes.
- While potatoes cook, prepare the remaining ingredients for the salad and combine everything in large bowl.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, drain them and add them to the bowl.
- In another small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the dressing until smooth.* Pour the dressing over the salad mixture and mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Adjust seasonings to taste and serve.
- If you are using avocado instead of mayonnaise, we recommend that you use a food processor for the dressing to ensure that it is completely smooth.
- Nutrition facts do not take into account the addition of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Side, Salad, Appetizer
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-free