- Kabocha Squash
- Lined baking sheet
- Seasonings, if desired
- Wash and dry your kabocha squash, then place it (whole) in a 400F oven on a lined baking sheet for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool until easy to handle. Remove the stem if it is protruding before cutting.
- Slice the squash in half vertically, then scoop out the seeds and fiber using a spoon.
- Slice the squash into wedges, trying to keep the slices uniform for even cooking, peel if desired.
- Place the slices onto your lined baking sheet, adding seasoning if desired. Place back into the oven for 40 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- The squash will last in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 60 mins
- Cuisine: Vegan