These roasted vegetables make the perfect holiday side dish because not only are they healthy, but they also take almost no effort to make!
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons German mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon sage, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon thyme, finely chopped
- 1/2 large eggplant, diced
- 2 medium russet potatoes, diced
- 16 oz. brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 small carrots, halved lengthwise and chopped
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Whisk together the vegetable broth, mustard, thyme, sage, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Mix all of the chopped vegetables in a large bowl and pour the mustard mixture over. Mix until all of the vegetables are covered, then pour onto the lined baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and roast for about 30 minutes or until tender and golden, stirring halfway through.
- Serve warm.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 4-5 days.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes