This easy balsamic vinaigrette is the perfect go-to dressing for all of your salad needs. Plus, it takes only a couple of minutes to prepare!
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup or liquid sweetener of choice
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- Fresh-ground pepper
- Add all of the ingredients into a sealable jar.
- Cover the jar tightly with a lid and then shake vigorously until everything is combined.
- Serve over your favorite salad and enjoy.
- This dressing is best if used the day it is made.
- Store in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks. Keep in mind that the olive oil will solidify so I suggest leaving it out to come to room temperature/to loosen up before using you will need to warm it before mixing it and using it.
- The key to taking your balsamic vinaigrette to the next level is using high-quality ingredients. We recommend high-quality EVOO and balsamic vinegar if possible.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Category: Dressings
- Method: No Cook
Keywords: Dressings, Balsamic, vinegar, sauce, salad, vinaigrette, 3 minute, easy