- 16 oz. cooked garbanzo beans* (chickpeas)
- 16 oz. cooked cannellini beans*
- 1/3 cup dill + more to garnish
- Juice of 1 lemon, about 3 tbsp
- 3 cloves roasted garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped chives + more for garnish
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp salt
- A few dashes of fresh black pepper
- Red pepper flakes (to top)
- Preheat oven to 400F and place the garlic on a lined baking sheet for 8 mins, or until golden. In , the meantime, prepare and place the rest of your ingredients in the blender.
- Run all of the ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth, stopping to mix it when needed. Add water if necessary.
Avoid canned beans and opt for boxed or bagged beans to reduce risk of BPA exposure.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Side
- Cuisine: Vegan