A simple and delicious Creamy White Bean Pasta made with just five ingredients. It’s creamy, loaded with garlic, and ready in as little as 15 minutes.
- 16 oz. gluten-free pasta (or pasta of choice)
- 2 (15.5 oz.) cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/4 cup warm vegetable broth, or as needed to blend
- 3/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 cloves fresh garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder* (see notes)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/16 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions.
- In the meantime, prepare the sauce. In a high speed blender, add the white beans, vegetable broth, nutritional yeast and garlic along with the nutmeg if using. Blend everything together until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the pasta has cooked, drain it and add it back into the pot. Pour the sauce over the pasta and mix until well combined. Serve warm with your favorite toppings. We like to use cherry tomatoes, sprouts and/or fresh herbs.
- If you would like for the garlic in this recipe to be less intense, opt for garlic powder instead of fresh garlic.
- Prep Time: 4 minutes
- Cook Time: 11 minutes
- Category: Entree, Pasta
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-free
Keywords: Vegan, Gluten-free, White Bean, 5-ingredient, Entree, Pasta