- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a large baking dish.
- Wash and dry cauliflower. Remove leaves and cut into 1″ pieces.
- Place the cauliflower onto the baking dish and place bake for 20 minutes.
- While the cauliflower cooks, prepare the sauce. Place the remaining ingredients into a high speed blender and run until smooth.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and cool for 10 minutes. Place it into a large bowl and evenly coat with sauce. Place back into the oven for 8 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.
Raw option notes:
I haven’t yet made this raw, but I am almost certain that it will work and be delicious 🙂
Raw garlic is strong, so I suggest starting off with half then tasting it first.
Original recipe from Feasting On Fruit.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 28 mins
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Vegan