- 2 tbsp ground chia seeds + 6 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup Go Raw Watermelon Seeds
- 1/2 cup Go Raw Super SImple Flax Snax, crushed*
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Mix the chia seeds with the water and set aside to thicken, about 10 minutes. Line a large baking sheet with a silicon baking mat or parchment paper.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Once the chia seeds have thickened, mix them with the balsalmic vinegar and coconut oil, Then pour over the dry ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Preheat oven to 300F and line a large baking sheet with a silicon baking mat or parchment paper.
- Bake for15 mins, stir, then return to the oven for another 10 mins.
- Cool completely before serving.
Go Raw Flax Snax measured crushed
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: Vegan