Sam’s Blueberry Bliss Muffins are fluffy, moist and super easy-to-make–you are not going to want to miss out on them! These muffins are fuss-free as they require ingredients you probably have on hand and will be ready in 30 minutes or less with minimal clean-up!
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup non-dairy milk (such as soy or almond)
- ½ cup light oil (such as canola or vegetable oil)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Lightly grease the cups of a muffin pan or fill it with liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients except for the Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Add the blueberries and lightly fold them in, being careful not to overmix. It’s ok if there are lumps.
- For large bakery-style muffins, fill 8–9 muffin cups right to the top with batter, then bake for 18–22 minutes until lightly golden on top, and a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. For small muffins, divide the batter evenly among the 12 muffin cups and bake for 15–20 minutes, until lightly golden on top and a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Let the muffins cool in the pan, then store them on a plate covered with a clean tea towel for 2 to 3 days. This will keep the muffins the best texture, but if you want them to last longer, store them in a large sealable bag in the fridge for up to a week.
- Nutrition facts are taken for 12 small muffins.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-22 minutes